As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Crema di tonno
Our tuna cream is a delicious and versatile all-rounder in the kitchen, which can be prepared with few ingredients. The creamy mixture of tuna, ricotta, capers, anchovies and parsley has its origins in Italian cuisine and is a simple yet sophisticated recipe.
The combination of the mild ricotta cheese and the tangy tuna, the saltiness of the capers and anchovies provides a balanced and full-bodied flavor. The fresh parsley adds a touch of freshness to the cream and perfectly rounds out the flavor profile. The cream is great as a dip for vegetable sticks and crackers, as a sandwich spread and as a filling for stuffed tomatoes or avocado halves. Of course, you can also pair the tuna cream with your favorite pasta!
Try this simple yet delicious recipe right away and let yourself be inspired by the flavors of Italian cuisine.
- First, drain the tuna. Then put it in a bowl and mash it coarsely with a fork.185 g tuna in oil
- Now also drain the anchovies and capers, chop coarsely and add to the tuna.4 anchovy fillets in oil, 10 g capers
- Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop finely. Then add to the bowl together with the ricotta and mix everything thoroughly.150 g ricotta cheese
- Then puree with a hand blender until the mixture reaches a nice creamy consistency.
- Finally, season with freshly ground pepper, mix everything thoroughly and decorate with some parsley and capers.Buon appetito!
Did you like the tuna cream? Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.