Tagliatelle al salmone e spinaci
Delicious pasta with fresh fish, spinach and arugula in creamy mascarpone cream sauce.
- Bring a large pot with plenty of salted water to a boil.
- Peel the leek and cut into coarse rings. Also wash and shake dry the arugula and spinach leaves. Clean the salmon, pat dry and roughly dice.
- In the meantime, heat some olive oil in a large frying pan and sear the salmon. Then remove and set aside.
- Now add the tagliatelle to the boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Then add the fresh spinach leaves to the pan and sauté briefly over medium heat. Add the leek and sauté briefly. Then deglaze with the wine and reduce slightly. Pour in the liquid cream, add the lemon juice and mascarpone and simmer over low heat for about 8 minutes.
- Then add the fried salmon cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it and then add it directly to the pan, mix everything thoroughly and let it rest for a minute.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates, place a handful of arugula on each and serve hot!Buon appetito!
Serving: 275gCalories: 796kcal (40%)Carbohydrates: 77g (26%)Protein: 31g (62%)Fat: 38g (58%)Saturated fatty acids: 18g (90%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 192mg (64%)
Do you like my tagliatelle with salmon? Here are a few more delicious dishes for you…
Not all ingredients at hand?
brings it directly to your home!
Huge selection from over 300,000 items, including fresh foods!