Tagliatelle al Gorgonzola, noci e radicchio
Have you ever had a pasta that combines delicious gorgonzola with freshly chopped walnuts and slightly bitter radicchio? No? Then you absolutely have to try this dish. All these ingredients harmonize perfectly and form a unique taste experience.
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the tagliatelle al dente according to package directions.
- In the meantime, peel and finely chop the onion. Then sauté in a large frying pan with a dash of olive oil.
- Coarsely dice the Gorgonzola and add to the pan with the liquid cream. Melt over medium heat.
- Then add the chopped walnuts, season with salt and pepper and simmer gently.
- Wash the radicchio and cut into pieces. Remove the white parts of the leaves, as they taste very bitter.
- Just before the pasta is ready, stir the radicchio into the sauce. Drain the tagliatelle, then add directly to the pan and mix everything thoroughly.
- Finally, divide among deep plates and sprinkle with fresh thyme.Buon appetito!
We hope you enjoyed the pasta with gorgonzola sauce, walnuts and radicchio! Here are a few more delicious recipes for you….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta with gorgonzola sauce?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.