Pasta al pesto di rucola
A delicious pasta with fresh arugula pesto!
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti al dente.
- In the meantime, wash and dry the arugula. Then put it in a tall bowl with the cashews, basil, olive oil and salt. Blend thoroughly with a hand blender until you get a nice creamy pesto.
- Now add a little pasta water to the pesto and mix well.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and return to the pot. Immediately add the pesto and mix everything thoroughly.
- Last but not least, transfer to deep plates. Using the zester grater, grate some of the lemon zest over each serving. Garnish with a few leaves of arugula and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan to taste. Buon appetito!
Serving: 210gCalories: 759kcal (38%)Carbohydrates: 82g (27%)Protein: 17g (34%)Fat: 42g (65%)Saturated fatty acids: 6g (30%)
Did you like the arugula pesto pasta? Then maybe you will also like this…
Recommendation for the arugula pesto pasta
BARILLA Blue Box Spaghetti Pasta, 16 oz. Boxes (Pack of 8), 8 Servings per Box – Non-GMO Pasta Made with Durum Wheat Semolina – Italy’s #1 Pasta Brand – Kosher Certified Pasta
- SPAGHETTI PASTA: Give Barilla Spaghetti a twirl! No doubt it’s the most fun pasta to eat and its delicious texture will please the whole family; Stock up with this pack of 8, 16-ounce boxes of spaghetti
- BARILLA PASTA: Long, golden strands of pasta made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and “al dente” texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pairs well with just about any type of pasta sauce or spaghetti sauce: from a simple tomato sauce to a hearty meat sauce, a chunky vegetable sauce or a creamy carbonara sauce
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 10-11 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Spaghetti pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified