As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pasta al pesto di rucola
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti al dente.
- In the meantime, wash and dry the arugula. Then put it in a tall bowl with the cashews, basil, olive oil and salt. Blend thoroughly with a hand blender until you get a nice creamy pesto.
- Now add a little pasta water to the pesto and mix well.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and return to the pot. Immediately add the pesto and mix everything thoroughly.
- Last but not least, transfer to deep plates. Using the zester grater, grate some of the lemon zest over each serving. Garnish with a few leaves of arugula and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan to taste. Buon appetito!
Did you like the arugula pesto pasta? Then maybe you will also like this…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the arugula pesto pasta?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.