I love this pasta, I really do! The combination of a fruity and creamy sauce, the sautéed cherry tomatoes and the delicious soft stracchino cheese makes a really delicious and inexpensive pasta dish. It is topped off with lovely oregano and fresh basil. In just 25 minutes, we’re already done…. allora… andiamo!
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- Thoroughly wash and dry the whole cherry tomatoes. Put half of them in the blender.250 g cherry tomatoes
- Now also add ⅔ of the stracchino and the olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and oregano and blend thoroughly until a creamy sauce is obtained.250 g stracchino cheese, 15 ml olive oil extra virgin, salt, pepper, oregano
- Add the fusilli to the boiling salted water and cook until al dente according to package directions.500 g fusilli
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and add the peeled garlic clove. Allow it to sauté briefly. Now add the remaining cherry tomatoes and cook on high heat for a few minutes. Remove the garlic clove, add the sugar and let it caramelize briefly.1 clove garlic, 1 tsp sugar
- Drain the finished pasta directly into the pan with a slotted spoon. Add the mixed sauce to the pan and mix thoroughly.
- Divide everything among deep plates. Pluck or cut the remaining stracchino into small pieces and spread generously over the pasta, along with chopped basil.basil
- Buon appetito!
How did you like the cherry tomato cream cheese pasta? Would the following also be something for you…?
Do you need original Italian ingredients for cherry tomato cream cheese pasta?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.