Pasta con rucola e zucchine
A fresh and creamy pasta with arugula, zucchini and tomatoes!
Amount 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the tagliatelle al dente.
- In the meantime, wash and dry the arugula, zucchini and tomatoes. Remove the stalks and seeds from the tomatoes and then dice them.
- Peel and finely dice the onion. Cut the zucchini into coarse pieces. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion and zucchini. Then deglaze with the white wine and let it reduce a bit. Then pour in the liquid cream and bring to the boil briefly.
- Add pine nuts, basil, hot pepper, salt, pepper and half of the arugula to the cup of the hand blender. Blend everything thoroughly until you get a nice creamy sauce.
- Now add the green sauce to the frying pan and simmer on low heat. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to the frying pan as well. Mix everything thoroughly and let it rest briefly.
- Last but not least, pour the pasta onto deep plates. Garnish with parsley, diced tomatoes and the remaining arugula and serve.Buon appetito!
Instead of long pasta, you can use short pasta for this dish, such as fusilli, gnocchetti or even orecchiette.
Serving: 210gCalories: 734kcal (37%)Carbohydrates: 89g (30%)Protein: 22g (44%)Fat: 33g (51%)Saturated fatty acids: 14g (70%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 153mg (51%)