Spaghetti allo scoglio
A delicious Mediterranean pasta dish!
Amount 4 servings
- 400 g spaghetti
- 1 kg clams
- 1 kg mussels
- 300 g squid tubes
- 8 pieces shrimps
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 cloves garlic
- 40 ml dry white wine
- parsley to taste
- olive oil extra virgin
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- First remove damaged and empty mussels. Gently tap the remaining mussels against a cutting board. The clean mussels remain closed, while the sand-filled mussels open. Place the clean mussels in a colander, rinse thoroughly and drain.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan. Add the mussels to the hot pan. Simmer for a few minutes over high heat with the lid closed. Swirl the pan from time to time.
- The mussels will open with the heat. Once they have all opened, remove the pan from the heat. Now drain the mussels in a colander and collect the juice from the mussels in a bowl below. Separate the meat of the mussels from the shell and place in a bowl. While doing this, check for impurities and clean again if necessary. Keep a few shells as decoration.
- Now rinse the squid tubes under clear water and dry them. Then cut into thin rings.
- If necessary, remove the shell and head from the shrimps, wash them and remove the black intestines.
- Also wash and dry the cherry tomatoes and then cut them into quarters. Peel the garlic and cut into fine strips. Finely chop the parsley.
- Now bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, heat a dash of olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté the garlic. Then add the squid rings, salt a little and fry for 5 minutes.
- Then deglaze with the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate. Now add the cherry tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- At this point, add the spaghetti to the boiling salted water and cook until very al dente.
- Meanwhile, also add the shrimps to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the cooked spaghetti directly into the pan. Now also add about a ladle of the previously collected mussel juice to the pan. Add the mussels and the chopped parsley as well, season with salt and pepper to taste and mix everything thoroughly.
- Finally, place on deep plates, decorate with a few shells and enjoy.Buon appetito!
Calories: 614kcal (31%)Carbohydrates: 87g (29%)Protein: 44g (88%)Fat: 7g (11%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)Cholesterol: 74mg (25%)