Pasta con gamberetti
This is a quick and easy Mediterranean dish that can be brought to the table with just a few ingredients. For this we use, among other things, black tiger prawns, cream, white wine and a little tomato paste.
- Bring a pot with plenty of salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, clean the shrimps. To do this, remove the head and the shell from the meat. Also remove the intestines. Then cut into coarse pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Add a dash of olive oil to a large frying pan and sauté the onions until translucent.
- Now add the penne to the boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- Add the shrimp to the onions in the pan and fry briefly. Then add the tomato paste and mix everything thoroughly.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce briefly. Add the liquid cream and bring to the boil once. Season with salt and pepper and simmer on low heat.
- Drain the finished penne, then add directly to the pan and mix everything well.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve hot!Buon appetito!
If you liked pasta with shrimps, you may also like these beautiful recipes….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta with shrimps?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.