As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Calabrian pasta with spicy salami
- Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté the whole peeled garlic cloves until translucent. Remove the skin from the spicy salami, cut into thin slices and then into strips. Then add to the pan and sauté briefly.
- Deglaze with the peeled tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and simmer gently for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally during this process.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large pot of well-salted water until al dente.
- Remove the garlic cloves from the sauce. Add the basil to the sauce, stir well and simmer gently. Drain the cooked spaghetti and add directly to the sauce. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour the Spaghetti Calabrese in portions into deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
I hope you enjoyed the Calabrese pasta! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the calabrese pasta?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.