Cannelloni con ricotta e spinaci
Cannelloni with a delicious ricotta and spinach filling. The perfect Sunday dish!
The links of the cooking equipment are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualified purchases.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan. Cut the garlic into thin slices and sauté for a few minutes. Then deglaze with the strained tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Leave to simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes.1 clove garlic, 700 ml strained tomatoes
- Blanch the spinach, drain well in a sieve and leave to cool. Then cut into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add the ricotta and parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper and mix well.300 g leaf spinach, 300 g ricotta cheese, 20 g parmesan cheese
- Cover the bottom of a rectangular casserole dish with a little tomato sauce.
- Fill the cannelloni with the ricotta and spinach mixture. Arrange the filled cannelloni next to each other in the casserole dish. Cover with plenty of tomato sauce and and top with sliced mozzarella.1 packet cannelloni, 150 g mozzarella cheese
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and cook in a preheated oven at 180°C/ 360°F convection oven for approx. 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for a further 10 minutes until the cheese has melted and turned a light brown color.
- Allow to cool briefly before serving.Buon appetito!
Calories: 129kcal (6%)Carbohydrates: 9.4g (3%)Protein: 5.8g (12%)Fat: 7g (11%)