This post is also available in: English Deutsch
Pasta con crema di burrata e strisce di zucchine
This pasta dish captivates with a wonderful basil aroma, combined with wonderfully creamy burrata. Roasted pine nuts and fried zucchini strips give the dish an incomparable taste.
Delicious pasta in a creamy sauce of burrata, toasted pine nuts and fine strips of zucchini!
- 400 g linguine
- 300 g burrata cheese
- 15 g basil
- 400 g zucchini
- 20 g pine nuts
- 50 ml olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- sunflower oil for frying
- Put the burrata in a bowl and cut into coarse pieces. Then put it in the blender with basil, olive oil, salt and pepper and process until you get a nice cream.
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the pasta "al dente" according to package directions.
- Wash the zucchini and remove both ends. First cut into thin oblong slices and then cut these again into fine oblong strips. (Tip: If you have a vegetable ppiralizer, this is even easier!)
- Heat sunflower oil in a pan (to approx. 160°C/320°F) and briefly deep-fry the zucchini strips in it. Remove with a slotted spoon or pasta tongs and place on a plate lined with kitchen paper to drain.
- Heat a frying pan and toast the pine nuts over high heat until golden brown all over. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Now add the burrata cream to the pan and heat gently on the lowest heat. Add a ladle of pasta water and mix well. Drain the finished pasta, then pour it directly into the pan and mix it with the burrata cream.
- Add the zucchini strips and the toasted pine nuts to the pan and, with the flame turned off, mix everything thoroughly again.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates, garnish with a little basil and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 301kcal (15%)Carbohydrates: 33.3g (11%)Protein: 12.3g (25%)Fat: 12.7g (20%)
We hope the creamy burrata pasta made your day! Try also these great recipes…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the burrata pasta?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.