As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pasta con salsiccia
If you’re looking for a simple yet delicious pasta dish, pasta with salsiccia is the perfect choice. This hearty combination of Italian sausage and pasta is a classic of Italian cuisine that will delight you with every bite. The sausage adds a spicy note, while the tomato sauce provides the perfect balance with its fruity flavor. The dish is easy to prepare and makes for a quick yet delicious meal. Here is the recipe for pasta with salsiccia, which is very easy and can be conjured up on the table in just a few minutes.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and sauté the whole peeled garlic cloves until translucent. Remove the skin from the salsiccia and cut into bite-sized pieces. Then add to the pan and fry briefly on all sides.
- Deglaze with the peeled tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and simmer gently for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally during this process.
- Meanwhile, cook the sedani in a large pot of salted water until al dente.
- Remove the garlic cloves from the sauce. Then add the chopped basil, stir well and simmer gently. Drain the cooked pasta and add it directly to the sauce. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour the pasta with salsiccia into deep plates, garnish with more basil if desired and serve hot.Buon appetito!