Pasta con castagne e prosciutto di Parma
Pasta with chestnuts and Parma ham is a classic Italian dish that is particularly popular during the cold season. The combination of the sweet taste of chestnuts, the salty Parma ham and a creamy sauce made from cream is simply irresistible. This pasta dish is quick and easy to prepare and is suitable for both a cozy dinner and a festive occasion.
The links of the cooking equipment are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualified purchases.
- First bring a large pan of generously salted water to the boil and cook the fettuccine until al dente.400 g fettuccine
- Meanwhile, peel and finely dice the onion. Cut the peeled and cooked chestnuts into small pieces.1 onion, 200 g chestnuts
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and sauté the diced onion briefly. Add the chestnuts and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Then deglaze with the liquid cream, season with salt and pepper, stir thoroughly and bring to the boil once. Add a ladle of pasta water and stir again. Then reduce the heat.250 ml liquid cream
- Drain the al dente fettuccine in a sieve and then add directly to the sauce. Mix everything together thoroughly and leave to stand briefly in the pan.
- Divide the pasta between deep plates and top each with 2 slices of Parma ham.8 slices Parma ham
- Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 813kcal (41%)Carbohydrates: 98g (33%)Protein: 20g (40%)Fat: 38g (58%)Saturated fatty acids: 19g (95%)Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 4gMonounsaturated fatty acids: 12gTrans fatty acids: 0.1gCholesterol: 172mg (57%)