As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tagliatelle con spinaci e pancetta
Are you in the mood today for a very simple and quick pasta with a creamy sauce of spinach, cream and parmesan, refined with fried bacon? Great! Then you should definitely try this recipe!
- Bring a large pot with plenty of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly wash and dry the spinach leaves. Peel and dice the onion. Dice the bacon as well.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and lightly fry the bacon in it. Then remove and set aside.
- Now add some olive oil to the pan and briefly sweat the diced onions in it. Add the spinach and cook for a few minutes with the lid closed.
- Add the pasta to the boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- Put the cooked spinach in the cup of the hand blender and blend a little.
- Return the resulting spinach puree to the pan, add the liquid cream and fried bacon, mix everything well and simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the grated Parmesan cheese, season with a little nutmeg, salt and pepper. Crumble in the dried hot peppers and mix well. If the sauce is not creamy enough, add a little pasta water.
- Once the pasta is done, drain it and then add it directly to the pan to the spinach cream sauce and mix everything thoroughly.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates, sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve hot!Buon appetito!
If you liked tagliatelle with spinach and bacon, you might also like these lovely recipes….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the tagliatelle with spinach?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.