Pasta con zucchine e feta
A light and delicious recipe for summer!
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- Wash the zucchini and cut into coarse oblong pieces.
- Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Peel and slice the garlic and onion and sauté briefly in the olive oil.
- Add the spaghetti to the boiling salted water and cook according to package directions until al dente.
- In the meantime, drain and dice the feta.
- Add the zucchini pieces to the frying pan and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Then add one or two tablespoons of pasta water and some grated lemon zest. Squeeze the lemon and add the juice and the feta cubes.
- Drain the finished pasta and then add it directly to the frying pan, season with salt and pepper and mix everything thoroughly.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates, garnish with fresh parsley to taste and serve hot!Buon appetito!
Calories: 542kcal (27%)Carbohydrates: 85g (28%)Protein: 22g (44%)Fat: 13g (20%)Saturated fatty acids: 7g (35%)Cholesterol: 45mg (15%)
I hope you enjoyed my zucchini feta pasta! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Recommendation for zucchini feta pasta
BARILLA Blue Box Spaghetti Pasta, 16 oz. Boxes (Pack of 8), 8 Servings per Box – Non-GMO Pasta Made with Durum Wheat Semolina – Italy’s #1 Pasta Brand – Kosher Certified Pasta
- SPAGHETTI PASTA: Give Barilla Spaghetti a twirl! No doubt it’s the most fun pasta to eat and its delicious texture will please the whole family; Stock up with this pack of 8, 16-ounce boxes of spaghetti
- BARILLA PASTA: Long, golden strands of pasta made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and “al dente” texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pairs well with just about any type of pasta sauce or spaghetti sauce: from a simple tomato sauce to a hearty meat sauce, a chunky vegetable sauce or a creamy carbonara sauce
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 10-11 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Spaghetti pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified