Confettura di fichi
A sweet and refined jam made from fresh figs.
- 300 g figs
- 125 g sugar
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 4 g lemon zest
- 20 ml water
- First, thoroughly wash the figs, peel them and remove the stems. Then cut into quarters and set aside.
- Now grate approx. 4g (0.1oz) of zest from a well-washed organic lemon and set aside. Squeeze the lemon and collect the required 15ml (1tbsp) juice.
- Now put the figs in a cooking pot with the extracted lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar and water.
- Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, and simmer for about 10 minutes. Skim off the foam that forms on the surface with the help of a skimmer.
- Then remove from heat and leave to cool. On the surface should form a thin skin, which must be mixed with the jam.
- The fig jam is now ready and can be enjoyed.Buon appetito!
The jam can be stored in a vacuum, dry and dark place for about 3 months.
Calories: 176kcal (9%)Carbohydrates: 45g (15%)Protein: 1g (2%)Fat: 1g (2%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)
Did you like the fig jam? Then you might also like these delicious sweets…
Are you still missing a few ingredients?
brings it directly to your home!
Huge selection from over 300,000 items, including fresh foods!