Tiramisu alle fragole
The wonderful smell of strawberries has found its way back into the fruit counters of the markets. Therefore, it is time to bring this to our home. So let’s prepare a fresh & creamy dessert for us and our dear guests, with the precious spring fruits that we all love so much.
- 300 g ladyfingers
- 400 g strawberries
- 20 g sugar
- 400 g mascarpone cheese
- 150 ml liquid cream
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 20 ml Lemon juice
- First, thoroughly wash the strawberries and remove the stems. Then cut them into rings, put them in a bowl and add sugar and lemon juice. Then put in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After the cooling time, put about ⅓ of the strawberries into the container of the hand blender together with the drained juice and puree thoroughly. Then pour into a shallow bowl.
- Put the mascarpone, liquid cream and vanilla sugar in a bowl and mix until creamy. Add the remaining strawberries and gently fold in.
- Next, spoon a generous spoonful of the cream onto the bottom of a 30x20cm (12x8in) baking dish and spread evenly.
- Now soak the ladyfingers in the strawberry puree for a few seconds on both sides.
- Then spread this evenly in a first layer in the baking dish. Then spread the mascarpone cream with the strawberry slices on top as a second layer.
- Repeat the last two layers, ending up with four alternating layers.
- Finally, smooth the surface. Place in the refrigerator and allow to harden for about 2 hours. Before serving, drizzle with the remaining strawberry puree. Buon appetito!
Did you like my strawberry tiramisu? Here are some more nice desserts for you…
Are you still missing a few ingredients for the strawberry tiramisu?
brings it directly to your home!
Huge selection from over 300,000 items, including fresh foods!