Tiramisù alla zucca
This is my autumnal variation of the classic dessert. For this we make instead of the traditional cream a sweet mass with pumpkin and orange flavor, take a few cookies soaked in espresso and layer everything in beautiful dessert glasses. Add plenty of cocoa powder on top and the pumpkin tiramisu is ready!
- Prepare the espresso and let it cool.
- Cut the flesh of the pumpkin into thin slices. Then place in a saucepan with half of the orange juice and steam for about 15 minutes with the lid closed until soft. Let cool, add the cinnamon and puree finely with a hand blender.
- Put the mascarpone, curd, sugar, pumpkin puree and the remaining orange juice in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the cold espresso into a small bowl. Briefly turn the ladyfingers on both sides in the espresso. Then place each on the bottom of the dessert glasses. Spread a layer of pumpkin cream on top.
- Now place the next layer of soaked ladyfingers on top and cover with the cream again.
- Then place in the refrigerator to cool for at least two hours.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder to taste before serving.Buon appetito!
Do you like the pumpkin tiramisu? Here are some more nice ideas for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pumpkin tiramisu?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.