This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Torta vegana al cioccolato
This moist cake comes completely without egg, milk and butter. And best of all, it’s so super delicious that you almost can’t taste any difference from a regular chocolate cake. But best convince yourself! Here is the recipe for you 🙂
P.S.: How you can prepare the cake additionally gluten-free, I tell you below in my tips!
This moist cake is completely without egg, milk and butter!
For a springform pan with 24cm/9in Ø
- 300 g pastry flour
- 100 g vegan chocolate
- 250 g sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 75 g cocoa powder
- 150 ml sunflower oil
- 350 ml water
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 1 vanilla bean or
- 2 sachet vanilla sugar
- powdered sugar to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F top/bottom heat.
- Heat a pot of water over medium heat (do not boil the water, just heat it). Meanwhile, chop the chocolate and place in a metal bowl about the size of the pot. When the water is steaming, hang the metal bowl in the pot and stir constantly to melt the chocolate.
- Cut the vanilla bean open lengthwise with a sharp knife. Then carefully scrape out the pulp of the vanilla bean with the tip of the knife.
- Put the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and vanilla bean pulp (or vanilla sugar) in the mixing bowl of the stand mixer and mix thoroughly with the dough hook. Gradually add water and sunflower oil and continue mixing until a nice creamy dough mixture is formed.
- Add the melted chocolate to the dough and stir gently.
- Prepare a 24cm/9in Ø springform pan and line with baking paper or grease with a little sunflower oil. Spread the dough evenly on the bottom.
- Now put the cake in the oven and bake for about 60 minutes.
- Remove and leave to cool in the pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar to taste before serving.Buon appetito!
If you also want to make this delicious cake gluten-free, simply replace the wheat flour 1 to 1 with a gluten-free flour mix for cakes. The amount of water and oil remains the same here.
Serving: 157.9gCalories: 335.5kcal (17%)Carbohydrates: 43.6g (15%)Protein: 4.4g (9%)Fat: 15.2g (23%)
Do you like vegan chocolate cake? Here are more recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the vegan chocolate cake?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.