Biscotti al pistacchio
Delicious little cookies with tasty pistachios!
Amount 10 pieces
- 160 g pistachio flour
- 10 g pistachios
- 90 g wheat flour
- 16 g baking powder
- 20 g potato starch
- 1 egg
- 30 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- First melt the butter over low heat and then allow to cool slightly. Shell and coarsely chop the pistachios.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with a fork. Now add the sugar and beat with a hand mixer until fluffy. Pour in the melted butter and continue beating on low speed.
- Then add the pistachio flour and mix gently with a dough scraper. Now add the wheat flour, potato starch, baking powder and chopped pistachio pieces and continue mixing until the dough reaches a firm consistency.
- Now continue to knead with your hands and form an elongated loaf. Then wrap with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After the cooling time, preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C top/bottom heat.
- Prepare a baking tray lined with baking paper. Put the dough on a floured work surface and cut small pieces of dough of about 1½oz / 40g. Now form the individual pieces of dough into small balls. Then carefully flatten them by hand and shape them into a circle.
- Spread the cookies evenly on the tray with enough space between them and bake for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven on the middle shelf.
- Finally, remove, let cool to room temperature and enjoy.
- Buon appetito!
Calories: 209kcal (10%)Carbohydrates: 25g (8%)Protein: 5g (10%)Fat: 11g (17%)Saturated fatty acids: 3g (15%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 23mg (8%)