This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Biscotti al pistacchio
Delicious little cookies with tasty pistachios!
- 160 g pistachio flour
- 10 g pistachios
- 90 g wheat flour
- 16 g baking powder
- 20 g potato starch
- 1 egg
- 30 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- First melt the butter over low heat and then allow to cool slightly. Shell and coarsely chop the pistachios.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with a fork. Now add the sugar and beat with a hand mixer until fluffy. Pour in the melted butter and continue beating on low speed.
- Then add the pistachio flour and mix gently with a dough scraper. Now add the wheat flour, potato starch, baking powder and chopped pistachio pieces and continue mixing until the dough reaches a firm consistency.
- Now continue to knead with your hands and form an elongated loaf. Then wrap with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After the cooling time, preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C top/bottom heat.
- Prepare a baking tray lined with baking paper. Put the dough on a floured work surface and cut small pieces of dough of about 1½oz / 40g. Now form the individual pieces of dough into small balls. Then carefully flatten them by hand and shape them into a circle.
- Spread the cookies evenly on the tray with enough space between them and bake for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven on the middle shelf.
- Finally, remove, let cool to room temperature and enjoy.
- Buon appetito!
Calories: 209kcal (10%)Carbohydrates: 25g (8%)Protein: 5g (10%)Fat: 11g (17%)Saturated fatty acids: 3g (15%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 23mg (8%)
Did you like pistachio cookies? Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pistachio cookies?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.