This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Torta di mandorle con topping all’amaretto
Do you want a delicious nutty cake with a sugary sweet glaze, which is also super easy and quick to bake? Then you’ve come to the right place! You only have to invest 10 minutes of your time. The oven will do the rest 😉
A delicious nut cake with a sweet amaretto glaze!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°C top/bottom heat (convection oven 160°C/320°F).
- Put all the ingredients in the mixing bowl of the stand mixer and mix thoroughly with the dough hook.
- Prepare a 25cm/10in long loaf cake pan and grease it with a little butter. Spread the dough evenly in it and put it in the oven (middle shelf) for one hour.
- Once the cake is baked, place the powdered sugar, amaretto and water in a cup and mix thoroughly until a spreadable mixture is formed.
- Then spread the glaze evenly over the cake.
- Allow to cool briefly before serving.Buon appetito!
This delicious nut cake tastes best when it is still lukewarm!
Serving: 110gCalories: 359.2kcal (18%)Carbohydrates: 41.2g (14%)Protein: 5.7g (11%)Fat: 18.6g (29%)
Do you like the Italian almond cake recipe? Here are some more nice recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the Italian almond cake?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.