This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Torta di ribes con pezzi di mela
The preparation of this cake is really very simple. With the step-by-step recipe you will be able to enjoy this fresh and delicious dessert in just one hour.
A light cake with fresh currants and juicy apple pieces!
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/320°F top/bottom heat.
- Add eggs and sugar to the mixing bowl of the stand mixer and mix thoroughly with the dough hook until a light and fluffy mixture is formed.
- Then add the flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, rum, the lukewarm milk and the softened butter and continue to stir until a compact homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Peel the apples, remove the seeds, quarter them and cut them into small pieces. Then sprinkle with the juice of the lemon.
- Prepare a 9in/24cm Ø springform pan and grease it with a little softened butter. Pour in half of the dough mixture. Spread the apple pieces evenly on top and cover with the remaining dough mixture.
- Finally, cover the dough with the washed currants.
- Now put the cake in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Then remove and allow to cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar to taste before serving.Buon appetito!
You can enjoy this cake lukewarm but also cold! Stored in the refrigerator, it can be kept for up to 4 days.
Calories: 192kcal (10%)Carbohydrates: 28g (9%)Protein: 3g (6%)Fat: 8g (12%)Saturated fatty acids: 4g (20%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 48mg (16%)
Do you like the red currant cake recipe? Here are some more beautiful recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the red currant cake with apple pieces?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.