Torta di ribes con pezzi di mela
The preparation of this cake is really very simple. With the step-by-step recipe you will be able to enjoy this fresh and delicious dessert in just one hour.
A light cake with fresh currants and juicy apple pieces!
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/320°F top/bottom heat.
- Add eggs and sugar to the mixing bowl of the stand mixer and mix thoroughly with the dough hook until a light and fluffy mixture is formed.
- Then add the flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, rum, the lukewarm milk and the softened butter and continue to stir until a compact homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Peel the apples, remove the seeds, quarter them and cut them into small pieces. Then sprinkle with the juice of the lemon.
- Prepare a 9in/24cm Ø springform pan and grease it with a little softened butter. Pour in half of the dough mixture. Spread the apple pieces evenly on top and cover with the remaining dough mixture.
- Finally, cover the dough with the washed currants.
- Now put the cake in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Then remove and allow to cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar to taste before serving.Buon appetito!
You can enjoy this cake lukewarm but also cold! Stored in the refrigerator, it can be kept for up to 4 days.
Calories: 192kcal (10%)Carbohydrates: 28g (9%)Protein: 3g (6%)Fat: 8g (12%)Saturated fatty acids: 4g (20%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 48mg (16%)
Did you like my red currant cake recipe? Here are some more beautiful cakes for you…
Preparation recommendation for my red currant cake with apple pieces
KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip
- Power Hub for Additional Attachments,Volts- 120
- Unique Mixing Action. Hub cover – non-hinged
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.