This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Crema al caffè
This simple dessert consists of creamy ricotta, delicious Italian coffee and a dash of amaretto. As a topping we use all sorts of delicious fruits and create a heavenly dessert very easily and in no time.
A delicious dessert with ricotta and coffee powder!
- 350 g ricotta cheese
- 25 ml espresso
- 70 g sugar
- 15 ml amaretto
- 1 tsp coffee powder finely ground
- cocoa powder to taste
- fruits to taste
- amarettini cookies to taste
- First prepare a strong espresso and let it cool completely.25 ml espresso
- Put the ricotta in a large bowl. Then add the sugar, amaretto and cold espresso and mix thoroughly.350 g ricotta cheese, 70 g sugar, 15 ml amaretto
- Now add the finely ground coffee powder and mix in.1 tsp coffee powder
- Pour the cream into small bowls or dessert glasses and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In the meantime, you can prepare your topping. For this you can use different types of fruit, such as tangerines, kiwis, blueberries or raspberries.
- Also delicious Amarettini cookies harmonize perfectly with this delicious cream. If you want to make them yourself, you can find the recipe here.
- In addition, you can also sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
- As soon as the cooling time is over, you can equip your creams with the different toppings. Try different combinations to find your favorite variation.Buon appetito!
Calories: 233kcal (12%)Carbohydrates: 22g (7%)Protein: 10g (20%)Fat: 11g (17%)Saturated fatty acids: 7g (35%)Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 0.3gMonounsaturated fatty acids: 3gCholesterol: 45mg (15%)
Did you like the coffee cream? Here are a few more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the coffee cream?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.