As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Insalata di finocchi e arance
Today we prepare a fragrant dish for all salad lovers, which should convince everyone with its lightness and delicious aroma. This tasty and healthy salad with fresh oranges and fennel with its fruity note is a real vitamin C bomb for the cold season!
- 500 g fennel
- 1 orange
- 50 ml olive oil extra virgin
- 5 ml apple vinegar
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- First peel the orange with a sharp knife. Make sure that the white bitter part of the peel is also completely removed. Then finely fillet and collect the juice that comes out.
- Wash and dry the fennel. Remove the green stems and the woody outer leaves. Then cut into fine strips.
- Now put the orange pieces and the fine fennel strips in a large bowl. Add the collected juice, apple vinegar and olive oil to a small bowl and mix thoroughly. Then pour over the salad, season with salt and pepper and mix gently.
- Finally, place the salad in small bowls and serve as an appetizer or side dish.Buon appetito!
What did you think of my fennel orange salad? Here are a few more delicious recipes….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the fennel orange salad?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.