This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Carpaccio di barbabietola
This dish is very quick and easy to prepare. Served as a light appetizer or side dish, it gives a wonderful freshness to any menu. The red root not only tastes very delicious, it is also rich in vitamins and minerals. All in all, Beet Carpaccio is a wonderful and tasty vegan alternative to the classic Carpaccio di Manzo. Are you curious to try it? Then let’s get started…
- First, cut the cooked beet into thin slices with a vegetable slicer. Then lay these out on a long serving platter or on small plates. Allow the individual slices to overlap slightly.400 g beet
- Wash the arugula thoroughly and shake dry. Then pile it on the beet.80 g arugula
- Now roughly chop the walnuts and spread evenly over the carpaccio.12 walnuts
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into a small bowl. Add the olive oil, season with a pinch of salt and mix thoroughly.½ lemon, 60 ml olive oil extra virgin, 1 pinch salt
- Last but not least, drizzle the dressing generously over the carpaccio. This delicious and simple dish can now be served as an appetizer or side dish.Buon appetito!
What do you think of the beet carpaccio? Here are a few more delicious recipes…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the beet carpaccio?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.