This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Need a fresh summer side dish or a light dish that can also be made for a quick meal? Then this asparagus salad is just the thing! You can also bring this delicious and fresh salad to the lake, to the office, or to a friend’s barbecue. You will be thrilled!
A quick and delicious recipe for a light meal!
- 1 bunch green asparagus
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 250 g mini mozzarella balls
- chives to taste
- parsley to taste
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena to taste
- Olive oil extra virgin to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Wash the asparagus and cut off the woody part of the stalk. Then cut into pieces of about the same length of 3 cm.1 bunch green asparagus
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and blanch the asparagus in it for about 10 minutes until it has reached the desired firmness. Then drain and allow to cool briefly.
- Place the mini mozzarella balls in a colander and drain.250 g mini mozzarella balls
- Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes. Finely chop the chives and parsley.100 g cherry tomatoes
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl, season with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well. Arrange in small salad bowls and serve fresh.Buon appetito!
Calories: 63kcal (3%)Carbohydrates: 1.8g (1%)Protein: 1.9g (4%)Fat: 5.4g (8%)
If you like asparagus salad with mozzarella and tomatoes, you may also like these recipes
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.