Need a fresh summer side dish or a light dish that can also be made for a quick meal? Then this asparagus salad is just the thing! You can also bring this delicious and fresh salad to the lake, to the office, or to a friend’s barbecue. You will be thrilled!
- Wash the asparagus and cut off the woody part of the stalk. Then cut into pieces of about the same length of 3 cm.1 bunch green asparagus
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and blanch the asparagus in it for about 10 minutes until it has reached the desired firmness. Then drain and allow to cool briefly.
- Place the mini mozzarella balls in a colander and drain.250 g mini mozzarella balls
- Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes. Finely chop the chives and parsley.100 g cherry tomatoes
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl, season with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well. Arrange in small salad bowls and serve fresh.Buon appetito!