This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Do you love mozzarella as much as I do? Then you’ll adore burrata! In terms of taste, the two are very similar. The small but subtle difference you recognize only when cutting the cheese. Because with the Burrata, the creamy inside immediately runs towards you. So we put the delicious cheese on a nice bed of tomatoes and salad, drizzle everything with a little balsamic and enjoy our heavenly salad.
- 4 pieces burrata
- 800 g tomatoes
- 75 g radicchio
- 75 g arugula
- 75 g frisee
- Aceto Balsamico di Modena
- olive oil extra virgin
- Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut into thin slices. Arrange them in a circle on each plate.
- Radicchio, arugula and frisee also wash, dry and cut into coarse pieces. Put them in a bowl, season with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well. With this, arrange small heaps of salad in the center of the tomato circles.
- Remove the burrata from the brine and drain. Then place on top of the heaps of salad.
- Garnish with some basil leaves, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.Buon appetito!
If you like tomato and burrata salad, you might also like these great dishes….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the tomato and burrata salad?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.