Crema di asparagi
Springtime is asparagus time. Therefore, today we conjure up a simple but delicious soup with white asparagus.
A creamy and simple spring soup with wonderful flavor!
- 400 g white asparagus
- 1,5 l water
- 3 tsp vegetable broth
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml liquid cream
- 50 g butter
- 50 g wheat flour
- 35 g parmesan cheese grated
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- chives to taste
- Wash the asparagus thoroughly, peel and remove the lower woody part. Cut off the tips of the asparagus and set aside. Cut the rest into small pieces of about 1cm(½in).
- Put the water in a saucepan and boil the asparagus peels in it for 10 minutes. Then drain the peels, collecting the fond in the process.
- Return the fond to the pot, add asparagus pieces and vegetable broth and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. Then puree very finely with a hand blender. Continue to cook on low heat.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and whisk thoroughly. Then add two ladles of the soup and the milk and whisk until lump-free. Add the contents of the pan, as well as the asparagus tips to the soup in the pot and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Now add the liquid cream and grated Parmesan, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Finally, pour the soup into deep plates or bowls, garnish with chopped chives and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 310kcal (16%)Carbohydrates: 20g (7%)Protein: 8g (16%)Fat: 23g (35%)Saturated fatty acids: 14g (70%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 70mg (23%)
What did you think of my cream of asparagus soup? Here are a few more delicious soups….
Do you need any more ingredients?
brings it directly to your home!
Huge selection from over 300,000 items, including fresh foods!