This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Pasta con broccoli
A delicious pasta with fresh broccoli, onions and parmesan cheese
- 400 g orecchiette
- 200 g broccoli florets
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- olive oil extra virgin
- parmesan cheese to taste (shop here)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- First, cut the broccoli florets into small pieces and wash under running water. Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic. Heat a large frying pan on medium heat. Now add some olive oil to the pan and sauté the onion and garlic.
- Bring a large pot with plenty of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta in it until al dente.
- Once the onions are nice and soft, add the broccoli to the pan and sauté for 3 minutes. Then add a ladle of pasta water, season with salt and pepper and simmer on low heat.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain and then add directly to the pan. Mix everything thoroughly and let it rest for a minute.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates, sprinkle with a drizzle of olive oil and freshly grated Parmesan and serve hot!Buon appetito!
Serving: 180gCalories: 482kcal (24%)Carbohydrates: 81g (27%)Protein: 19g (38%)Fat: 9g (14%)Saturated fatty acids: 3g (15%)Cholesterol: 9mg (3%)
Do you like the broccoli pasta? Here are a few more delicious dishes for you….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the broccoli pasta?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.