Pasta asparagi e panna
Irresistible pasta with asparagus and creamy sauce!
Amount 4 servings
- 400 g Tagliatelle
- 350 g green asparagus
- 200 ml liquid cream
- 1 onion
- olive oil extra virgin
- parmesan cheese according to taste
- Salt according to taste
- pepper according to taste
- thyme according to taste
- lemon zest according to taste
- First wash the asparagus, cut off the woody part of the stalk and peel off the stalk a little. Then cut into pieces of about 1 cm in length.
- Bring a pot with plenty of salted water to a boil.
- Peel the onion, chop finely and sauté lightly in a pan with a dash of olive oil. Then add the asparagus pieces, season with salt, pepper and thyme and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then remove the asparagus tips from the pan and set aside. Then pour the fresh liquid cream into the pan and add some grated lemon zest. Mix everything well and simmer on low heat.
- In the meantime, add the tagliatelle to the boiling salted water and cook al dente according to package directions.
- Then drain the finished pasta directly into the pan. Add the asparagus tips again, mix everything carefully and let it stand for a short time.
- Finally, place in deep plates, garnish with freshly shaved Parmesan shavings and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 583kcal (29%)Carbohydrates: 79g (26%)Protein: 18g (36%)Fat: 23g (35%)Saturated fatty acids: 13g (65%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 141mg (47%)
Did you like the asparagus pasta with cream sauce? Then maybe you will like this too…
- Custom bronze dies give each pasta shape a matte and slightly roughened surface that ensures the best sauce absorption.
- The original Italian recipe, the best durum wheat and a slow drying of the fresh pasta ensure a perfect cooking result, excellent pasta consistency and unique taste.
- Cooking time: 8 minutes