As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pasta asparagi e panna
- First wash the asparagus, cut off the woody part of the stalk and peel off the stalk a little. Then cut into pieces of about 1 cm in length.
- Bring a pot with plenty of salted water to a boil.
- Peel the onion, chop finely and sauté lightly in a pan with a dash of olive oil. Then add the asparagus pieces, season with salt, pepper and thyme and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then remove the asparagus tips from the pan and set aside. Then pour the fresh liquid cream into the pan and add some grated lemon zest. Mix everything well and simmer on low heat.
- In the meantime, add the tagliatelle to the boiling salted water and cook al dente according to package directions.
- Then drain the finished pasta directly into the pan. Add the asparagus tips again, mix everything carefully and let it stand for a short time.
- Finally, place in deep plates, garnish with freshly shaved Parmesan shavings and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Did you like the asparagus pasta with cream sauce? Then maybe you will like this too…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the asparagus pasta?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.