Pasta al tonno con pomodori secchi e olive
This recipe is perfect for when you don’t have much time to cook, but still want to enjoy something fresh and delicious. In just 20 minutes, this delicious little pasta dish is already on your plate. And this is how it’s done…
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente.
- In the meantime, finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes and cut the olives into rings. Wash, dry and chop the parsley as well.
- Put the tuna in a bowl with its olive oil. Add the tomatoes and olives and mix gently.
- Skim off one cup of pasta water and set aside. Drain the finished pasta and return it to the pot. Add the tuna mixture and mix thoroughly. Add a little more pasta water if needed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the tuna pasta among deep plates and garnish with the freshly chopped parsley.Buon appetito!
We hope you enjoyed the tuna and sun dried tomato pasta! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the tuna and sun dried tomato pasta with olives?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.