As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Frittata con asparagi
- First, bring the asparagus pot to a boil with salted water.
- In the meantime, wash the asparagus thoroughly under running water. Then cut off the woody part of the stalk and peel off the stalk a little.
- Now tie the asparagus into a bunch, place it in the special basket of the asparagus pot and put it into the boiling water for about 10 minutes. The tips must protrude from the water so that they cook only slightly in the steam. Drain and drain well. Then cut off the tips and cut the stems into mouth-sized pieces.
- Put the eggs in a large bowl and whisk well. Then add the grated pecorino and parmesan, as well as the asparagus, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Now put the olive oil in a large frying pan and heat. Pour the prepared egg mixture into the pan and fry for about 5 minutes over low heat with the lid closed, until the underside is cooked. Turn the frittata over with the help of the lid or a large plate and return it to the pan. Now also lightly fry this side again for about 5 minutes (without the lid).
- Finally garnish with a few leaves of fresh parsley, add some grated parmesan on top and serve immediately.Buon appetito!
Do you like the asparagus frittata? Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the asparagus frittata?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.