Today we conjure up a nice tasty pasta with delicious salmon, fresh spinach leaves and juicy cherry tomatoes. We serve this together with huge shell pasta, the conchiglioni, in a heavenly creamy cream sauce. I think this type of pasta is perfect for this dish, as the sauce and fresh ingredients gather so nicely in the shell shape. This creates a real explosion of flavor in the mouth! Best try it yourself right away 😉
- Wash and dry the spinach, spring onions and tomatoes. Cut the onion into small rings, halve the tomatoes and finely slice the garlic.300 g leaf spinach, 100 g cherry tomatoes, 2 spring onions, 1 clove garlic
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and onion rings until translucent. Add the spinach leaves and cook with the lid closed and on low heat for 15 minutes until soft.olive oil extra virgin
- Meanwhile, cook the conchiglioni in well-salted water until al dente.400 g conchiglioni
- If necessary, remove the skin from the salmon fillet, then cut into small bite-sized cubes. Increase the heat in the pan with the spinach, add the salmon cubes and sauté briefly. Deglaze with the liquid cream and turn off the heat. Add the halved cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.100 g salmon fillet, 200 ml liquid cream, salt, pepper
- Drain the finished conchiglioni and then add directly to the pan. Mix everything thoroughly and let it infuse briefly. Finally, divide among deep plates and serve.Buon appetito!