Pasta del maresciallo
The pasta del maresciallo, which means “The pasta of the marshal”, is a deliciously creamy and quick to prepare dish. The fresh tomato sauce combined with cream, bacon, onion and basil is a guarantee of first class taste!
- Peel the onion, halve it and cut it into fine rings. Roughly dice the bacon.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the bacon and onion briefly. Deglaze with the chopped tomatoes, season with salt and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally during this process.
- Meanwhile, cook the penne al dente in a large pot with plenty of salted water.
- Add the liquid cream to the sauce and mix everything thoroughly. Season to taste with chopped basil.
- Drain the cooked penne and then pour directly into the sauce. Mix everything thoroughly and let it stand for a short time.
- Finally, pour the finished pasta in portions into deep plates, garnish with basil and serve hot.Buon appetito!
We hope you enjoyed the pasta with tomato cream sauce and bacon! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta with tomato cream sauce?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.