This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Risotto al tartufo
A heavenly rice dish with delicious truffle!
- 400 g arborio rice
- 10 g black truffle
- 100 g parmesan cheese grated (shop here)
- 60 g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 l vegetable broth
- Over medium heat, melt ⅔ of the butter in a large saucepan. Add the olive oil and rice and sauté lightly, stirring constantly over high heat. Deglaze with a ladle of broth and reduce heat. Simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Then keep adding a little broth and stir constantly. Once the broth is almost completely absorbed, repeat the process. This should take about 20 to 25 minutes in total. The rice should be tender but still somewhat firm to the bite. Then remove the pot from the heat.
- Now add the grated parmesan cheese and the remaining butter and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Take the truffle and cut out thin slices with a truffle slicer.
- Pour the risotto into bowls or deep plates, garnish each with a few slices of truffle, add a pinch of freshly ground pepper and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 600kcal (30%)Carbohydrates: 83g (28%)Protein: 16g (32%)Fat: 22g (34%)Saturated fatty acids: 12g (60%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 49mg (16%)
If you liked my truffle risotto, you may also like these beautiful recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the truffle risotto?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.