Risotto alle carote
A delicious dish with rice and carrots!
Amount 4 servings
- 400 g arborio rice
- 350 g carrots
- 70 g spring onions
- 100 g parmesan cheese grated
- 40 g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 l vegetable broth
- Peel the spring onion and cut into fine rings. Also peel the carrots, cut into sticks and then into small pieces.
- Melt ⅔ of the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the olive oil, spring onion and carrots and sauté briefly. Then add a ladle of vegetable broth and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Next, place a ladleful of the cooked vegetables, as well as a ladleful of broth, in a tall container and puree finely with a hand blender.
- Now add the rice to the vegetables in the pot and lightly fry, stirring constantly and on high heat. Then deglaze with a ladle of broth and reduce the heat. Simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Then keep adding a little broth and stir constantly. Once the broth is almost completely absorbed, repeat the process. This should take about 20 to 25 minutes in total. The rice should be tender but still somewhat firm to the bite. Then remove the pot from the heat.
- Now add the grated parmesan cheese, the pureed vegetables and the remaining butter. Season with salt, pepper and thyme, mix thoroughly and let rest briefly.
- Arrange the risotto in bowls or deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 584kcal (29%)Carbohydrates: 93g (31%)Protein: 17g (34%)Fat: 16g (25%)Saturated fatty acids: 9g (45%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 39mg (13%)