This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Risotto agli spinaci
A nice and very simple rice dish with spinach!
- 400 g arborio rice
- 200 g leaf spinach
- 60 g butter
- 100 g parmesan cheese grated (shop here)
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 onion
- 1 l vegetable broth
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Wash the spinach leaves and finely puree with a hand blender.
- Over medium heat, melt ⅔ of the butter in a large saucepan. Add the olive oil and onion and sauté for a few minutes until translucent.
- Add the rice and fry lightly, stirring constantly and on high heat. Deglaze with a ladle of broth and reduce heat. Simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Then keep adding a little broth and stir constantly. Once the broth is almost completely absorbed, repeat the process. This should take about 20 to 25 minutes in total. In between, after about 15 minutes add the pureed spinach leaves and stir in.
- Once the rice is tender but still a little firm to the bite, remove the pan from the heat. Now add the grated parmesan cheese and the remaining butter and mix well. Finally, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the risotto into bowls or deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 604kcal (30%)Carbohydrates: 88g (29%)Protein: 18g (36%)Fat: 20g (31%)Saturated fatty acids: 12g (60%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 49mg (16%)
If you liked my spinach risotto recipe, you might also like these lovely recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the spinach risotto?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.