This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Risotto al salmone
A simple rice dish with fresh salmon!
- 400 g arborio rice
- 250 g salmon fillet
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stick leeks
- 60 g butter
- 100 g parmesan cheese (shop here)
- 1 l vegetable broth
- olive oil extra virgin
- First clean the salmon fillets and pat dry. Then cut them into bite-sized pieces. Heat some olive oil in a pan and add the peeled garlic. Add the salmon pieces and lightly sear on all sides for 3 minutes. Then remove the garlic. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Now finely chop the leek. Melt ⅔ of the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add a small dash of olive oil and the leeks and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the rice and fry lightly, stirring constantly and on high heat. Then deglaze with the white wine and stir well. Then add a ladle of broth and reduce the heat. Simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Then keep adding a little broth and stir constantly. Once the broth is almost completely absorbed, repeat the process. This should take about 20 to 25 minutes in total. In between, after about 15 minutes add the fried pieces of salmon and stir in.
- Once the rice is tender but still a little firm to the bite, remove the pan from the heat. Now add the grated parmesan cheese and the remaining butter and mix well. Finally, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the risotto into bowls or deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 686kcal (34%)Carbohydrates: 84g (28%)Protein: 28g (56%)Fat: 23g (35%)Saturated fatty acids: 13g (65%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 84mg (28%)
If you liked my salmon risotto recipe, you may also like these beautiful recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the salmon risotto?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.