This post is also available in: English Deutsch Italiano
Involtini di pollo con spinaci
Today we want to bring to the table very simple and appetizing meat rolls. As a filling we use here only freshly blanched spinach leaves. Thus, we get a well digestible light dish. We can combine this with all kinds of side dishes such as risotto, mashed potatoes or salad to serve a delicious meal. Now, if you feel like trying the spinach chicken roll ups, let’s get started right away….
Delicious roll ups of chicken stuffed with fresh spinach leaves
- 8 pieces chicken breast
- 500 g leaf spinach
- 100 ml dry white wine
- olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- First, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and prepare a large bowl of ice water.
- Cook the cleaned fresh spinach leaves in boiling salted water for a few seconds. Then transfer to the ice water to stop the cooking process. Now drain the blanched spinach into a colander and drain well. Squeeze with kitchen paper to remove the remaining water.500 g leaf spinach
- Beat the chicken breast slices with a meat tenderizer until evenly thin and season with salt and pepper. Now place a tablespoonful of spinach on each of the meat slices, carefully but tightly roll them up and fix them with a toothpick.8 pieces chicken breast, salt, pepper
- Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan and sear the roll ups briefly and vigorously on all sides.olive oil extra virgin
- Once the stuffed chicken roll ups are nicely browned, deglaze with the white wine and let it evaporate. Then reduce the heat and cook the roulades on low heat for about 10 minutes. If the liquid in the frying pan disappears during cooking, add a little hot water so that the meat does not become dry.100 ml dry white wine
- Finally, remove the finished roulades from the frying pan and serve immediately hot.Buon appetito!
As a side dish we recommend a fresh and delicious mushroom risotto.
Calories: 57kcal (3%)Carbohydrates: 6g (2%)Protein: 5g (10%)Fat: 1g (2%)Saturated fatty acids: 0.1g (1%)Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 0.1gCholesterol: 0.04mg
Did you like the spinach chicken roll ups? Here are some more nice dishes for you…
Don’t you have all the ingredients for the spinach chicken roll ups at home?
Then get it right away at
- Huge selection from over 300,000 items, including fresh foods
- Prime Members can shop online and receive same-day delivery and pickup from their local Amazon Fresh store.