This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Scaloppine al vino bianco
Here is another delicious meat dish for you! Veal scallopine in a tasty white wine sauce. This recipe is not only super tasty, it is also prepared in a flash. Perfect when you need to make a quick meal but still want it to taste delicious. This dish can be served well with potatoes of all kinds, such as fried potatoes or buttered potatoes. But you can also enjoy it pure as a fine LowCarb dish.
- 400 g veal cutlets 8 pieces
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 70 ml vegetable broth
- 80 g butter
- wheat flour
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- parsley to taste
- Carefully pound the veal cutlets thin with a meat tenderizer. Then turn evenly in the wheat flour.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan and let it melt. Sear the veal cutlets briefly on both sides over high heat until a nice brown color appears. Then remove the meat and set aside.
- Then deglaze with white wine and let it reduce a little. Immediately stir thoroughly so that the drippings come off the pan and are absorbed by the liquid. Add the broth, season with salt, pepper and freshly chopped parsley.
- Add the veal cutlets back into the pan and let everything simmer on low heat for a few minutes.
- Finally, place the cutlets on large plates, drizzle with the white wine sauce and garnish with parsley.Buon appetito!
Do you like the veal scaloppine recipe? Here are more delicious recipes…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the veal scaloppine?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.