As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Involtini ripieni di asparagi
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Grate the zest from the lemon using a zester grater and collect the zest in a small bowl.
- Wash the asparagus and cut off the woody part of the stalk and peel the lower third. Then add to the boiling water with a little sugar and the juice of half a lemon and cook for 3 minutes. Drain the asparagus and set aside.
- Thinly pound the veal cutlets and season with salt, pepper and lemon zest. Cut the Raspadura cheese or the Parmesan into fine slices and cover the cutlets with them. Make sure that the cheese does not protrude. Now place three pieces of asparagus on each cutlet, carefully roll them up and fix them with a toothpick.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan and sear the roulades briefly and vigorously on all sides. Then remove, place in a lightly oiled casserole dish or on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 10 minutes until done.
- Finally, remove the finished roulades and serve immediately hot.Buon appetito!
We hope you enjoyed the veal involtini with asparagus! Here are some more recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the veal involtini?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.