As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Carpaccio di bresaola con rucola e parmigiano
Bresaola Carpaccio is a delicious Italian dish made with thinly sliced beef. It is a variation of the classic Carpaccio di manzo, where raw beef is sliced very thinly and served with a delicious sauce and spices. In the case of Bresaola Carpaccio, however, the meat is first air-dried for at least 2 months before being cut into thin slices. The result is a delicate and light treat that can be served perfectly as an appetizer or with increased quantity as a light main course.
- First squeeze the lemon and pour the filtered juice into a bowl.½ lemon
- Add olive oil and salt and whisk with a fork until emulsified.4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin, 1 pinch salt
- Arrange the thin slices of bresaola, slightly overlapping, in a circle on each plate.200 g bresaola (Italian dry-cured meat)
- Wash the arugula thoroughly, shake dry and arrange on top of the bresaola.80 g arugula
- Finely shave the parmesan and spread evenly on the plates.80 g parmesan cheese
- Finally, drizzle with the lemon emulsion, season with freshly ground pepper and serve.Buon appetito!pepper
If you like Bresaola Carpaccio, you may also like these recipes
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.