This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Salsiccia e patate al forno
Salsiccia with potatoes in the oven is a delicious dish from Italian cuisine, easy to prepare and perfect for a cozy evening at home. The main ingredients of the dish are Italian sausage (salsiccia) and potatoes, which are baked together in the oven. The sausage is combined with its spicy flavor and the potato with its soft texture and slightly sweet taste to create a delicious dish. This dish is not only easy to make, but also very adaptable, as it can be combined with different spices and vegetables. Salsiccia with potatoes in the oven is a popular dish in Italian cuisine and has also won a place in the hearts of many people internationally.
- First preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F.
- Peel the potatoes and clean them under running water. Then cut into bite-sized cubes of about the same size.500 g potatoes
- Then put them in a large bowl and add the olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and oregano and mix thoroughly.50 ml olive oil extra virgin
- Then place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and spread evenly. Now place the salsiccias on the potato cubes with a little distance between them. Then spread a few rosemary needles on top and place in the oven for about 35 – 40 minutes. Turn the salsiccias from time to time.500 g salsiccia
- Once the sausages and potatoes have browned slightly, remove from the oven. Now arrange in portions, season with freshly ground pepper and serve immediately hot and fragrant.Buon appetito!
Did you like the salsiccia with potatoes in the oven? Here are some more nice recipes for you…
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.