This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Involtini con pomodori secchi e mozzarella
Delicious small beef roulades with Mediterranean stuffing, served with tagliatelle and red wine tomato sauce
- 4 pieces beef roulades
- 50 g Parma ham (shop here)
- 12 dried tomatoes in oil
- 200 g mozzarella cheese
- 200 g tagliatelle
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- ⅛ L red wine dry
- olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- First, cut the roulades into three equal pieces each and season with pepper and salt. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices so that there is one slice for each roulade. Now top each roulade with Parma ham, a slice of mozzarella and a dried tomato and roll together. Finally, fix the the involtini with toothpicks.
- Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan and sear the roulades vigorously on all sides. Then remove and set aside.
- Peel the garlic and cut into thin slices. Peel the onion and chop finely. Again, add some olive oil to the pan and lightly sweat the garlic and onions in it. Deglaze with the red wine and reduce briefly. Then add the chopped tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and mix everything well.
- Now add the roulades to the sauce and simmer with the lid closed on low heat for about 45 minutes. Turn the involtini from time to time.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot with plenty of salted water to a boil. Add the tagliatelle to the boiling water about 10 minutes before the beef involtini are ready and cook until al dente.
- Finally, arrange the finished involtini with the tagliatelle on deep plates. Add the red wine-tomato sauce and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Serving: 225gCalories: 451kcal (23%)Carbohydrates: 47g (16%)Protein: 23g (46%)Fat: 17g (26%)Saturated fatty acids: 8g (40%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 90mg (30%)
We hope you enjoyed the beef involtini with sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella! Here are some more recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the beef involtini?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.