This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Spaghetti con broccoli e peperoni sottaceto
Spaghetti with broccoli and pickled peppers is a simple and inexpensive, yet delicious dish that is quick to prepare and a healthy meal. The combination of nutritious broccoli and spicy-sweet pickled peppers adds an interesting flavor to the spaghetti and provides a balanced diet. Spaghetti with broccoli is ideal for those looking for a quick and easy meal that is rich in nutrients.
- 500 g spaghetti
- 200 g broccoli florets
- 100 g grilled peppers in oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 chili pepper dried
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp oil of the grilled peppers
- oregano to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese to taste
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti al dente according to package directions.500 g spaghetti
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil and sauté the broccoli florets.1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin, 200 g broccoli florets
- Cut the grilled bell pepper into pieces and add to the frying pan along with some of its oil. Mix everything well and let it fry briefly.100 g grilled peppers in oil, 3 tbsp oil of the grilled peppers
- Peel the garlic and cut into small pieces. Finely chop the chili pepper. Add both to the frying pan and sauté briefly. Add a little pasta water and mix everything well.2 cloves garlic, 1 chili pepper
- Drain the spaghetti and then add it directly to the frying pan. Turn off the heat and toss everything thoroughly. Season to taste with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Arrange the pasta in deep plates, sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan and serve hot.Buon appetito!
If you liked the spaghetti with broccoli, you may also like these delicious dishes
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.