This post is also available in: Deutsch English
This light summer pasta with zucchini often comes to the table when it’s hot outside and we want to have something on the table quickly. It is not only healthy, but also filled with a lot of flavor. Only 7 ingredients are needed for this! Finely chopped garlic, high quality olive oil, pasta to taste (here we use delicious farfalle), zucchini green & yellow, parmesan and fresh basil. Let’s get started…
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- Wash green and yellow zucchini and cut into coarse pieces.300 g zucchini, 300 g zucchini
- Heat some of the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Peel and slice the garlic and sauté briefly in the olive oil.50 ml olive oil extra virgin, 3 cloves garlic
- Add the farfalle to the boiling salted water and cook according to package directions until al dente.500 g farfalle
- Add the zucchini pieces to the pan and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Then add one or two tablespoons of pasta water.salt, pepper
- Drain the pasta and then add it directly to the pan along with the remaining olive oil and chopped basil and mix everything thoroughly.basil
- Finally arrange on deep plates. Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan and serve hot!parmesan cheese
- Buon appetito!
Did you enjoy the zucchini pasta? Then this could also be something for you…
Would you like original Italian ingredients for your zucchini pasta?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.