Torta di mele alle noci
Here comes one of my favorite recipes from the cake corner. A juicy and delicious cake that is a hot favorite at any of our family gatherings. For this we need, among other things, fresh apples, ground nuts, a little cinnamon, vanilla, cocoa powder and a little bit of amaretto for the extra kick.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F top/bottom heat.
- Cut the vanilla bean open lengthwise with a sharp knife. Then carefully scrape out the pulp of the vanilla bean with the tip of the knife.
- Add flour, sugar, eggs, butter, amaretto, baking powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon and vanilla bean pulp (or vanilla sugar) to the mixing bowl of the stand mixer and mix thoroughly with the dough hook.
- Wash, peel and finely dice the apples. Add to the dough together with the ground nuts and stir gently.
- Prepare a 24cm/9in Ø springform pan and grease it with a little softened butter. Spread the dough evenly on the bottom.
- Now put the cake in the oven and bake for about 50 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and leave to cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar to taste before serving.Buon appetito!