Quick homemade cookies with almonds and amaretto to go with your espresso! A really successful conclusion to any meal. Or of course just for in between!
- 200 g ground almonds
- 3 egg white
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp amaretto
- Put the egg whites in a bowl and beat with a hand mixer until very stiff. Add the powdered sugar and ground almonds and mix with a dough scraper. Gently fold in the amaretto. If the dough is not yet firm enough, mix in a few more ground almonds.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F top/bottom heat (150°C/300°F convection oven).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. With the help of two teaspoons, place small round heaps on the baking sheet with a distance of approx. 3cm/⅓in.
- Finally, place in the oven and bake for about 18 minutes (convection oven about 15 – 17 minutes) until golden brown.
- Allow to cool briefly before serving.Buon appetito!
Do you like the Amarettini cookies? Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the amarettini cookies?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.