Crema di mascarpone alle fragole
A sweet little dessert for wonderful summer days!
- 250 g strawberries
- 1 lemon organic
- 30 g powdered sugar
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 250 ml liquid cream
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 1 lemon peel
- 4 leaves mint
- 4 strawberries
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly and remove the stems and leaves. Squeeze the lemon and put the juice in the container of the blender with the strawberries and powdered sugar. Then blend to a creamy puree and set aside.
- Place ⅘ of the fresh liquid cream in a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer until stiff. Slowly add the powdered sugar.
- Then add the mascarpone, the remaining liquid cream and some lemon zest. Carefully continue to beat on the lowest speed until everything is well mixed.
- Now layer the strawberry puree and the mascarpone cream alternately in beautiful dessert glasses. Finally, decorate each with a strawberry and a mint leaf.
- Now the delicious dessert is ready to enjoy!Buon appetito!
Calories: 605kcal (30%)Carbohydrates: 31g (10%)Protein: 7g (14%)Fat: 51g (78%)Saturated fatty acids: 32g (160%)Cholesterol: 134mg (45%)