This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Gnocchi quattro formaggi
This beautiful dish is not only super simple, it tastes just heavenly! To prepare the four cheese gnocchi, we only need gnocchi (bought or freshly prepared by ourselves), cream, 4 delicious cheeses, some pepper and we are ready to go. Of course, the cheeses used are not set in stone and can be changed at will according to regional availability and taste.
- 800 g gnocchi
- 250 g liquid cream
- 80 g taleggio cheese
- 100 g parmesan cheese grated (shop here)
- 150 g gorgonzola cheese sweet
- 100 g gruyere cheese grated
- pepper to taste
- First, bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- Cut the Taleggio and Gorgonzola into small cubes. Finely grate the Parmesan and Gruyere.
- Pour the liquid cream into a large pan and heat over low heat.
- Then add the cheese cubes and grated Parmigiano and Gruyere. Melt over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until a nice creamy sauce is formed.
- Now put the gnocchi in boiling salted water for a few minutes. As soon as they rise to the surface, skim them with a slotted spoon and add them directly to the cheese sauce, stirring gently.
- Arrange the gnocchi with four cheeses on deep plates, season with freshly ground pepper to taste and serve hot. Buon appetito!
If you like four cheese gnocchi, you may also like these beautiful recipes
Do you need special Italian ingredients for the four cheese gnocchi?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.